- Grower: Cooperativa de Servicios Múltiples (CSM) Cenfrocafe
- Variety: Typica, Caturra, Bourbon
- Region: Cajamarca
- Altitude: 1200 – 2200 meters
- Process: Washed, Swiss Water
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
This Peruvian bean goes through a Swiss water process that is completely organic (no chemicals…yay!) to preserve the natural flavors of the coffee and give you a decaffeinated cup of joe to enjoy! For those of us with health issues, who are pregnant, or for other reasons, it sure is nice to have a great decaf option when you want a cup of coffee without the caffeine jolt!