This coffee comes from the farm Hacienda la Amistad. It has a fruited quality and honeyed sweetness. The body is creamy and the finish is clean. As it cools, these aspects build and are rounded out by flavors of raw cashew, green grape, and a delicate note of sweet citrus. It’s a straight-forward light roast, but the elements maintain their individuality while creating a beautiful harmony. We like to brew this at home in a pour over or as drip coffee.
- Grower: Hacienda la Amistad, owned and operated by Roberto Montero
- Variety: Caturra, Catuai
- Region: Coto Brus, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1200 – 1500 meters
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun and mechanical driers
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic